RoncoShop.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoncoShop.com

Your forum to talk about pressure washers and airless sprayers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ronferreira

Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations?   Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

As I said in the question, im starting a business but im not really sure what would be a good machine to start with. Does anyone have any type of recommendation to help me?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations?   Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Get a low pressure machine, up to 2500 PSI. If you get a machine that is too strong you have a chance of damaging the car paint while spraying it.
Back to top Go down
https://roncoshop.board-directory.net

Im starting a car wash business, but dont know which pressure washer to get, any recommendations?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoncoShop.com :: Pressure Washer-
Jump to: